Would you like to make this site your homepage? It's fast and easy...
Yes, Please make this my home page!
- JN 11:35 Jesus wept.
- JN 3:16 "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life
- RO 12:1 Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God--this is your spiritual act of worship. 2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will
is--his good, pleasing and perfect will.
- GE 1:1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
- LEV 19:28 " `Do not cut your bodies for the dead or put tattoo marks on yourselves. I am the LORD.
- PHP 2:1-5 If you have any encouragement from being united with Christ, if any comfort from his love, if any fellowship with the Spirit, if any tenderness and compassion, 2 then make my joy complete by being like-minded, having the same love, being one in spirit and purpose. 3 Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves. 4 Each of you should look not only to your own interests, but also to the interests of others.2:5 Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus
- 1CH 28:9 "And you, my son Solomon, acknowledge the God of your father, and serve him with wholehearted devotion and with a willing mind, for the LORD searches every heart and understands every motive behind the thoughts. If you seek him, he will be found by you; but if you forsake him, he will reject you forever
- RO 14:13 Therefore let us stop passing judgment on one another. Instead, make up your mind not to put any stumbling block or obstacle in your brother's way.
- RO 14:22 So whatever you believe about these things keep between yourself and God. Blessed is the man who does not condemn himself by what he approves. 2
JAS 2:1 My brothers, as believers in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ, don't show favoritism.
JAS 2:2 Suppose a man comes into your meeting wearing a gold ring and fine clothes, and a poor man in shabby clothes also comes in.
- JAS 2:3 If you show special attention to the man wearing fine clothes and say, "Here's a good seat for you," but say to the poor man, "You stand there" or "Sit on the floor by my feet,"
- JAS 2:4 have you not discriminated among yourselves and become judges with evil thoughts?
- JAS 2:5 Listen, my dear brothers: Has not God chosen those who are poor in the eyes of the world to be rich in faith and to inherit the kingdom he promised those who love him?
- JAS 2:6 But you have insulted the poor. Is it not the rich who are exploiting you? Are they not the ones who are dragging you into court?
- JAS 2:7 Are they not the ones who are slandering the noble name of him to whom you belong?
- JAS 2:8 If you really keep the royal law found in Scripture, "Love your neighbor as yourself," you are doing right.